You are on your way to becoming a Premium Science Mommy Member! This includes the Smart Baby Sleep System online course, immediate and continuous coaching support directly with Angela, private messaging and chat for 4 months, and Science Mommy Secureline community support for 6 months, plus 3 individualized, private phone sessions. You will learn:
- How to ensure smooth transitions (e.g., to day care, crib, night weaning) without distress, to keep baby feeling safe and secure
- How to use “The Nudge”, a neurologically-informed technique that helps your baby learn and grow toward a goal without distress
- How to tune into your baby and protect them from toxic distress while improving their sleep environment, circadian rhythm, and tolerance for change
- How to get to the source of each night waking and reduce them, one at a time, as age appropriate
- How to feed, nap, and play with your baby or toddler for better, longer sleep
- How to recognize culturally biased expectations and guard against them, giving your baby the healthiest brain development for emotional health and giving you the most peace of mind!
- The 3 Pillars of Smart Baby Sleep, which once in place gets you the best sleep biologically possible for your individual baby with NO SLEEP TRAINING!
- The top three sleep myths that are holding you back from the happiest, healthiest babyhood with your little one and mantras to bust them
- How learning to “self-sooth” really happens, neurologically, and how to tell if and how much your baby can do it. (hint: not at all at first!)
- The best techniques to avoid non-hunger wakings and increase security so your baby will naturally be more contented and sleep longer
- Case study reviews of real clients show how to put all the steps and techniques together for the best sleep biologically possible
- The best sleep biologically possible at each stage by eliminated the unnecessary disturbances (internal and external) that cause your baby/toddler to wake other than hunger or comfort (and you’ll know how to minimize even those last two reasons)
- Peace of mind knowing you are working with your baby’s neurological development and protecting his developing sense of security, attachment, stress-response system, emotional development, and sense of self
- Confidence that comes with a knowledge base that helps you understand your baby psychologically. This will take you through the toddler years and beyond in fulfilling, developmentally healthy ways
- More sleep and time to replenish your energy to be the parent you want to be! Click to be redirected to Paypal, where you may securely use any method of payment.
Smart Baby Sleep™ Premium Membership