Are you exhausted and can’t function from baby’s sleep disruption, but you also don’t want to let your baby cry-it-out? The Smart Baby Sleep System is about to change your life because it’s a way through that honors your attachment! And guess what? Your instincts are right! Plus, Conditioning your baby that you will not respond so they give up and fall asleep crying often backfires, making sleep worse because security is disrupted.
Welcome to Smart Baby Sleep!
I’ve been working with parents for over 7 years to improve baby’s and toddlers sleep cycles and transition to more independent sleep within a responsive, high-nurturing approach, and absolutely no let-cry tactics of any kind. The Smart Baby Sleep System is an attachment-based, developmental neuroscience-informed methodology, with step-by-step strategies to gently improve naps and night sleep, in research-supported ways that actually use your baby’s signals as a guide as you work toward sleep goals. You always respond using your instincts, never stifling them. Because your instincts are important for optimal brain development!
I’ve been there!
As a mom, I know there is no more desperate feeling than wanting to care for your baby in a loving, attentive way but being debilitated by exhaustion. I’ve felt the painful regret of following conventional “baby training” advice and the extreme pressure from conflicting experts. I developed this system during my baby’s first year sleep struggles while studying developmental neuro-psychology and applying what I learned to my own baby’s sleep challenges. This is what makes the Smart Baby Sleep System by Science Mommy so different. Every aspect of it is developmentally ideal for babies and toddlers, which means absolutely no ignoring their cries! This has lead doctors, neuroscientists, and mental health professionals to flock to my system. After I cracked the code on gentle sleep improvement, I helped friends and family and finally clients replicate my results. Years later I streamlined and perfected the Smart Baby Sleep system, reflecting my personal experience helping hundreds of parents through Science Mommy coaching. Now, the resulting best practices are streamlined into a step-by-step system designed to provide the value of a Premium Coaching Package for a fraction of the cost. I created the system and the course because I believe babies raised this way will change the world for the better since mental health is so formative during this time that the brain is growing from 25-75 percent of it’s volume and setting up social, emotional, and stress response systems that will last a lifetime. This video course will provide the best baby sleep insights in a fraction of the time it would take to read just one of the text books it’s based on or attend one Interpersonal Neurobiology conference that influenced it. (I’ve done this for you . . . Because you’re tired!)
Concise and packed with value
The course lessons are concise to save you time – no fluff or filler content. Membership also includes help going through the paces as all course participants are included in my Science Mommy Secureline private Facebook group for direct and immediate access to me, ongoing Q&A, and community support from like-minded parents (Membership is for 6 months)!
There * is* a way through that desperately stuck place between sleep deprivation and “sleep training”. Let me show you how to optimize your baby’s sleep naturally and then “Nudge” gently to any needed changes. Each lesson is jam packed with the best tips, strategies, and synthesis of best practices organized into a step-by-step system. Learn conveniently while work or rock your baby, in 20-30 minute sessions, including detailed case studies on “The Nudge” technique (exclusive to Science Mommy and the Smart Baby Sleep system).
- Immediate and unlimited access to the 6, 20-30 minute Smart Baby Sleep lessons of the Smart Baby Sleep System
- References cited, printable checklists, formulas, and charts to help you work the system just like I do in sessions with my clients
- Exclusive wake-time formulas, by month of age, essential mantras, and case studies demonstrating how to make the 3 Pillars of Smart Baby Sleep work together, a morale-boosting blueprint for surviving those early months of sleep deprivation, and optimizing your baby or toddler’s sleep naturally
- Membership in my private Facebook group, Science Mommy Secureline, where I personally engage with you to make sure you’re successful and all your questions are answered directly by me (included for 6 months!)
You will learn:
- How to ensure smooth transitions (e.g., to day care, crib, night weaning) without distress, to keep baby feeling safe and secure
- How to use “The Nudge”, a neurologically-informed technique that helps your baby learn and grow toward a goal without distress
- How to tune into your baby and protect them from toxic distress while improving their sleep environment, circadian rhythm, and tolerance for change
- How to get to the source of each night waking and reduce them, one at a time, as age appropriate
- How to feed, nap, and play with your baby or toddler for better, longer sleep
- How to recognize culturally biased expectations and guard against them, giving your baby the healthiest brain development for emotional health and giving you the most peace of mind!
- The 3 Pillars of Smart Baby Sleep, which once in place gets you the best sleep biologically possible for your individual baby with NO SLEEP TRAINING!
- The top three sleep myths that are holding you back from the happiest, healthiest babyhood with your little one and mantras to bust them
- How learning to “self-sooth” really happens, neurologically, and how to tell if and how much your baby can do it. (hint: not at all at first!)
- The best techniques to avoid non-hunger wakings and increase security so your baby will naturally be more contented and sleep longer
- Case study reviews of real clients show how to put all the steps and techniques together for the best sleep biologically possible
- The best sleep biologically possible at each stage by eliminated the unnecessary disturbances (internal and external) that cause your baby to wake other than hunger or comfort (and you’ll know how to minimize even those last two reasons)
- Peace of mind knowing you are working with your baby’s neurological development and protecting his developing sense of security, attachment, stress-response system, emotional development, and sense of self
- Confidence that comes with a knowledge base that helps you understand your baby psychologically. This will take you through the toddler years and beyond in fulfilling, developmentally healthy ways
Get Membership, All-Access to the six, 20-30 minute lessons of the Smart Baby Sleep Course with written “workbook” summaries, and six months of ongoing group support for $297. That’s UNLIMITED Group Coaching directly with me AND with community support! Message me for sample threads within our wonderful group.Buy Now
OR Choose Premium Support Group Membership, complete with all-access to the six lessons of the course, plus weekly live chat coaching sessions and office-hours for 6 weeks. AND direct Q&A with Angela and like-minded parent support in the Science Mommy private Facebook group for six months. Learn more.
Check out Lesson One: Foundations of the System for FREE and see if The Smart Baby Sleep System’s foundation and mindset is for you!
Best wishes and I look forward to helping you!